- Get Certified
- About MSNCB
- About the Exam
- CMSRN Resources
- Prepare for the Exam
Certification Review Course
Our affiliated professional association, the Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses, offers a Medical Surgical Nursing Overview and Certification Review Course. It is a 2-day course designed for nurses preparing to take the Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (CMSRN®) Certification Exam.
In order to meet the varied needs of nurses and facilities, AMSN offers the course in a number of formats:
- A pre-convention workshop at the AMSN Annual Convention.
- A course hosted by a hospital, learning institute, or AMSN Chapter.
- Hospitals can host a live course with an AMSN instructor at their own facility under the Certification Review Course On-The-Road program.
Independent Study Formats:
- Multimedia live recording in the AMSN Online Library (course available on demand)
- Facility Site Licenses available to hospitals via the AMSN Online Library.
- Multimedia live recording on DVD available in the AMSN Store.
- Multimedia live recording in a nine module version available in the HealthStream Online Store. Enter AMSN in the search line.
For information about the AMSN Certification Review Course formats and options, visit the AMSN Web site.