Volunteer with MSNCB and decide who receives the next CCCTM of Distinction Award
The Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB™) is currently looking for volunteers to join the CCCTM of Distinction Award Review Team.
The CCCTM of Distinction Award nationally recognizes a nurse Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCCTM™) who exemplifies the mission, vision, and core values of MSNCB. This award acknowledges a registered nurse who is dedicated to promoting and communicating the value of certification by providing education and support to peers, a healthcare organization, patients and/or the community.
- Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCCTM).
- Baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing preferred.
- Geographic location to the extent feasible. A diversity of regions should be represented (Central, Northeast, South and West).
- Experience in selecting award winners (hospital-wide, regional, or national) preferred.
- Ability to read and analyze quantitative and qualitative answers using an objective scoring tool.
- Working knowledge of and accessibility to Excel.
- Evaluate each application within the indicated time frame.
- Submit the scores of each nomination to the staff member.
- Participate in a conference call in the case of a tie.
- Respond to email communications within two business days, or as requested by staff member.
Reviewers are appointed for as long as needed to select the current year’s recipients (approx. 6 weeks).
Reviewer applications and CV must be submitted online by September 7, 2018.