Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCCTM®)
A new nursing role. A groundbreaking certification.
The challenge: Health care today is fragmented. Patients are falling through the cracks. Costs are climbing.
The solution: Effective care coordination by a certified nurse.
The pivotal role: You, the RN, leading an interprofessional team.
The outcome: Patients receive the right care, at the right time, by the right health professional.
The CCCTM credential is validation of the nurse's knowledge and expertise in care coordination and transition management. Becoming certified gives you a competitive edge in your career and exhibits your dedication to promoting quality patient care.
- RN with a current license in the United States or territories
- and Practiced 2 years as an RN in a Care Coordination and Transition Management role
- and Accrued 2,000 hours of Care Coordination and/or Transition Management practice within the last 3 years as a registered nurse (RN)
- Regular Fee: $375
- AMSN / AAACN Member Fee: $255
- FailSafe participants: No upfront application fees
- Receive authorization to test by email within 3-5 days after application
- ATT contains a link to schedule, reschedule or cancel your exam within a 90-day testing period
- Avoid upfront cost of the exam and fear of failure through this Facility Based Program
- You get more than one chance to pass