In September, two MSNCB directors bid us farewell after years of dedicated service:
- Kathleen I. Marchiondo, MSN, RN, CMSRN, director since 2008 and treasurer since 2009.
- Martha Hennessey, MPH, Public Member director since 2006 and secretary since 2008.
The Board will greatly miss the distinctive contributions Kathleen and Martha have made over the years. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.
To fill these vacant spots, MSNCB appointed the following new directors:
- Carlo Piraino, MSN, RN, CMSRN, CNA-BC of Mathis, TX
- Jane Kearns, MLS of Charlotte, VT, who will be the new Public Member
To fill the officer spots for the next year, the following directors volunteered:
- Patricia A. Kurz, MPS, CMSRN, NE-BC, of Copiague, NY, will serve as secretary.
- Mimi Haskins, MS, RN, CMSRN, of Amherst, NY, will serve as treasurer.
Board members put in many hours of service, so MSNCB offers many thanks to everyone who served in the past and who has volunteered for the future.