Oct 23, 2014
The CDC Website updates information and resources as it happens, and is considered the best source for up-to-the-minute facts.
Consider bookmarking this important page.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Website
- Ebola (Ebola Virus Disease)
- Communication Resources: ALL press releases and factsheets (all up-to-the-minute information)
- CDC Taking Active Steps Related to Hospital Preparedness for Ebola Treatment (Factsheet)
- Tightened Guidance for U.S. Healthcare Workers on Personal Protective Equipment for Ebola
- CDC Emergency Response Facebook Page
- Overall CDC Newsroom