Volunteer with MSNCB, Your Certification Board
Advance certification of the medical-surgical nursing specialty and boost your resume by volunteering as a national leader.
You've shown your commitment to your nursing specialty by becoming a CMSRN®.
Take the next step to influence medical-surgical certification.
Certification Board Director
The Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB) is seeking a CMSRN to fill one Director vacancy for a term that ends September 2017, with a potential to be appointed for an additional three year term.The successful candidate will assume office immediately after appointment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical-surgical nursing, at least two years of which have been in the past 5 years.
- Knowledge of the credentialing and certification process.
- CMSRN certified.
- Free of commitment with any other organization which could present a conflict.
- At least 1 year in a leadership/management position preferred (practice or voluntary).
- Baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing preferred.
- Member of AMSN preferred.
Read responsibilities and qualifications in the Director Role Description.
To be considered for MSNCB Director on the Board:
- Complete the Board of Directors application by June 16, 2015.
- Email Curriculum vitae or resume to email@example.com by June 16, 2015.
Telephone interviews to discuss the position and responsibilities may also be conducted.