Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Then your time is now! Boost your resume by volunteering as a national leader.
You've shown your commitment to your nursing specialty by becoming certified through MSNCB. Take the next step to influence certification.
Certification Board of Directors
- The Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board (MSNCB) is seeking to fill one RN Director position. The individual selected to serve as a Director will have a term beginning October 2018 and ending September 2021, with the potential to be appointed for an additional three-year term. Each Director is required to attend two onsite meetings and all conference calls.
- The first onsite meeting will take place September 12-16, 2018.
- At least 1 year in a leadership/management position preferred (practice or voluntary).
- Free of commitment with any other organization which could present a conflict.
- Possess the competencies and exhibit the critical behaviors as stated in MSNCB Board Competencies.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Medical-Surgical nursing or Care Coordination and Transition Management, at least two years of which have been in the past 5 years.
- Knowledge of the credentialing and certification process.
- Certified by MSNCB.
- Baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing preferred.
- Member of AMSN preferred.
To be considered for MSNCB Director on the Board:
Complete the Board of Directors application and submit your curriculum vitae or resume by May 11, 2018. Telephone interviews to discuss the position and responsibilities may also be conducted.