MSNCB is seeking three medical-surgical nurses to join the CMSRN Recertification Committee.
What does a CMSRN Recertification Committee Member do?
- Audit two to five recertification applications per month and complete the audits in a three day period
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives for the recertification process.
How long is the commitment?
- The CMSRN Recertification Committee Member serves a 3-year term
What should you know or have?
- Have access to a laptop or PC for electronic review
- Willingness to complete audits virtually (each application takes approximately 30 minutes review)
- No travel is required
- Two hours for an interview and orientation if selected
- Members receive contact hours for volunteering
Required Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years experience in medical-surgical nursing, at least two years of which has been in the five years immediately preceding appointment
- Certification as a CMSRN
- Knowledge of recertification criteria and acceptable contact hour sources
- Baccalaureate or higher degree in nursing preferred
- Previous committee experience preferred
Please complete the application by November 16, 2018.
Note: Your application will only be considered if we also receive your uploaded CV/Resume.